Flowers-candies – how to make ones
Today our grown-up krokotak-girl turns 9 years old:). This is the bouquet of flowers-candies, which Vyara took to school this morning.
Make sure to have a flower for every child, so that everyone has a candy. Its a tough task, since there is a little brother around, who has realised that these are not only flowers:)
Flowers that have already been tried… yummy!!!! May I try one more?
Apart from the candies, you need also wooden meat sticks, crepe paper, paper rope (wired), paper rope Twist, as well as masking tape and scotch tape.
1. Use masking tape to stick the candy to the wooden stick.
2. You need a piece of crepe paper, about 25 cm by 7 cm. Cut it lengthwise to be able to stretch it from the one end to the other with your hands.
3. Prepare a piece of the paper rope Twist, a little bit longer than the wooden stick. Open it so that it can be rolled around the stick-stem.
4. Cut a piece of paper rope (wired), some 20 cm long.
5. Roll the already stretched end of the crepe around the candy to make a flower. On the top of it put the wired paper rope and tighten it. This is the whole thing:)
6. At the end of the stem put scotch tape to prevent the paper from unrolling. Use your hands to make the flower itself, gently folding the crepe inside out.
6 thoughts on “Flowers-candies – how to make ones”
Unikalna ideya :3
How did u make this flower part? U should explain more. This is hard
Comments are closed.