DIY Stained Glasses
For ages 7 and above.
- Draw a simple model of fish, flower, or house on a sheet of white paper. Avoid details of difficult elements.
- Copy the separate elements on colored paper and cut them.
- Draw lines on the elements and then cut them.
- Take a black sheet of paper and start moving the different parts on it keeping the original form, but leaving some space between them.
- For the background prepare a lot of small squares. You can use triangles where necessary.
3 thoughts on “DIY Stained Glasses”
Comments are closed.