- 400 gr flower
- 1/2 tea cup yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 50 ml cooking oil
- 1 pakcet of vanilla
- 1/4 tea cup sugar + sugar for the topping
- Stir the yoghurt and baking soda. Wait a minute or two.
- Add one of the eggs.
- Add the sugar. Stir.
- Add the vanilla and oil.
- Gradually add the flower.
- Stir until the mixture starts to peel from the walls. Knead with your hands. The dough must be soft but not sticky.
- Shape the flowers like that – make 7 small balls and stick them together in one flower. Use your fingers.
- On top of the flower put half of the walnut.
- Separate the white of the second egg. Stir it with a fork until it becomes a homogenios mixture. Spread it on top of the cookies and cover with sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 temperature.