This activity is excellent for not so small kids!
Let’s make a spider web interweaving two sheets of papers in different colors.
1. Spot the center of two equal in size but different in colors square-shaped sheets of paper.
2. Cut 9 wavy lines from the first sheet starting from the centre.
3. Cut the second sheet into a spiral.
4. Glue the centers of the two sheets.
5. Start to interweave the spiral around the other sheet sheet. Be careful to match the sheets very good.
6. At the end apply glue and cut the extra stuff.
Make your spider with the help of a small rectangular piece of paper.