Sew Your Own Owl Pillow
These are the marvelous and easy to make owl-pillows, made by the kids visiting kid’s workshop Srachko – for small and big, Pazardzik ( Bulgaria).
- Outline the shape of the body onto the linen and cut it 1-2cm outside the lines. The other parts do not need that extra space. All parts are in pairs.
- Use a basting stitch to sew the two parts of the body
- Leave the lower part open wide enough to be able to stuff the toy.
- To make a straight stitch, repeat the basting once again.
- Cut the extra linen, leaving 0.5cm.
- Turn it inside out.
- Stuff with wading or small pieces of cloth.
- Sew the opening.
- Make a button-hole stitch around the owl.
- The rest of the elements can be stitched or glued with a hot silicone.