How to spend a couple of easy and funny hours with your little boy without the need to buy anything or go anywhere? Just give him a hand in making his favorite red car, decorated with eyes and a big smile :).
- an empty cardboard box in the right size (as usual ours is an IKEA one)
- 5 cardboard circles 4 for the tires and 1 for the steering wheel
- paper tape
- acrylic paints
- cork stopper (our way to make the steering wheel turn)
1. Color the cardboard box.
2. Color the tires.
3. Draw and fasten the eyes, headlights and mouth.
4. Make a steering wheel and dashboard.
Ready for a ride!