3D Paper Eggs
Marieta Paneva and the kids from second grade from “St. St. Cyril and Methodius” school, the village of Polikraishte, sent us their 3D Easter eggs.
- You need a a colored piece of paper folded several times.
- Draw an egg with a template.
- Cut eggs in different colors.
- To make one 3D egg you need 6 eggs folded by the middle. Glue them. At the sharp end of the egg glue the two ends of a piece of thread.
- The 3D eggs can be decorated with dots in different colors (made with the help of a puncher), beads, shiny glue, etc.