Witch, made of black bags and a bottle of mineral water :)
Have a look at our home-made garden witch. We are getting ready for Halloween.
The materials for this cute witch (bin bags, plastic bottle for water and ribbons for flowers) are all suitable for outdoor usage.
- bin bags – ours are for 30 litres
- a mineral water bottle – 1.5 litres
- ribbon for flowers – an orange one
- a green cap – we used a cap of an iced tea bottle
- a cardboard cut in the shape of a circle, used for the brim of the hat
- wooden stick or a branch for the handle of the broom
- scotch tape – for fastening
Cover the bottle with a bin bag. After that, take several unopened bags and shape the tip of the hat. Use tape scotch for fixing.
Use scissors to make the hair and broom from the ribbon.
Coil several unopened bags onto the circle.
This will be the brim of the hat, which is placed after you tie the hair.
Place a few more bags over the first bag to form the dress and the hands.
Finally put the green cap which will be the witch’s face, and draw eyes and make the broom.