How to make a paper train for animals
Look at this great idea from our friends from Kids’ house, Varna:
You will need:
- 6 empty rolls of toilet paper,
- an outline of a locomotive from a coloured paper, folded into two,
- 2 pieces of coloured cardboard paper, folded by the middle (these will be the waggons, and their size must match the locomotive),
- outlines of animals,
- PVA glue,
- utility knife.
- Fold the locomotive and the two waggons by the middle and pass the cord through the folding. Leave several centimetres more of the cord at the two ends..
- Spread glue at the borders of the locomotive and the waggons, (but not on them!). Press to glue them. The upper part must remain open, like a pocket.
- Cut windows in different sizes and stick them on the train.
- Colour the animals with crayons. These will be the train’s passengers. The giraffe with the long neck is born to be the train driver:).
- Make a small cut in each of the toilet paper rolls to form the wheels of the train.
Place the passengers inside and the game starts:)
The fun is guaranteed. The train is ready to go: Clackety-clackety, clackety-clackety, CHOOO-CHOOO!
Special thanks to our friends from: