You will need:
- coloured cardboard paper (for the dinosaur’s silhouette, as well as for several circles and triangles for application)
- 2 empty toilet paper rolls (for the legs)
- glue, utility knifes, scissors and felt-tip-pen
- Draw an eye and mouth on each side of the dinosaur.
- Glue the circles on the body and tail.
- Glue the triangles on the back and tail.
- Draw “dinosaur’s fingers” on the toilet paper rolls (see how on the picture).
- Make a small narrow opening at the other side of the toilet paper roll. There you will insert the body of the dinosaur.
В разреза пъхнете динозавъра – готово!