A paper plate whale

A paper plate whale A paper plate whale

See how to make a whale for cololouring like this at home. It is so easy.

A paper plate whale A paper plate whale

A paper plate whale

Take a piece of white paper and cut it into stripes, but leave a small part uncut. After that roll it and open the pieces to shape a fountain and then place it in the whole made on top pf the whale.

At the end colour your whale with paints or pencils.
A paper plate whale

See more paper plates ideas for kids in KROKOTAK:

paperplates

1. Almost Unschoolers 17/07/2014 at 04:45

This is fantastic! I couldn’t love it more.

2. Tatie Nath 17/07/2014 at 09:18

C’est une super bonne idée. Bravo !!!!!

3. M@rianne de Suisse 17/07/2014 at 13:33

Très très joli !!

4. Zelya 07/08/2014 at 13:39

What a great idea! I like to use paper plates. This whale is wonderful.

5. Pingback: Oceans | Sunflowerous Days

6. Pingback: DIY paper plate whale craft - BestFunCrafts.com

7. Pingback: Paper Plate Whale - Fun Crafts Kids

8. Deborah Braddock 20/02/2015 at 05:39

I love it. Going to use for my class Sunday as I teach about Jonah.

9. Pingback: Escuela Infantil GRANVIA » Archivo del weblog Manualidades recicladas, 5 animales de cartón - Escuela Infantil GRANVIA

10. Pingback: The 50 Best Animal Crafts for Kids - Hobbycraft Blog

11. Christina @There's Just One Mommy 13/09/2015 at 17:47

I’ve seen so many paper plate crafts. This one is simply adorable!

12. Barbara Cornier 02/05/2016 at 02:46

Awesome. I was looking for a Bible class for kids “let’s go fishing! and this is perfect for this. Thanks a lot! be bless!

13. Lynn Misiuk 11/05/2016 at 16:00

Really love this! Will definetly make, I’ts a winner!

14. Dorothy Hastings 04/10/2016 at 09:49

Thank for sharing, When you are seating with kids in free time. And if you are wiling to do some activity then this craft is really good option. With less effort we can create some thing good.

15. Lisa 03/03/2017 at 23:36

Amazing, so easy to do and your step by step photos were so easy to follow, we LOVE it!