Look at these two easy and beautiful ideas created by kids’ photographer Mrs. Cherry:
- You will need an empty toilet paper roll, buttons, and cloth.
- Cut the toilet paper roll to resemble a crown.
- Spread diluted PVA glue on the cloth and cover the toilet paper roll with it.
- When dried up, shape the tips of the crown and glue the buttons at the base.
2. Lace crown.
- Spread PLA glue on a piece of lace.
- Leave it to dry on a glass.
- Decorate it when ready.
- To make it more comfortable for the kids, add a rubber band or hair clasp.