L.O.V.E. snail – from colored paper strips
A LOVE snail
easy to make snails with hearts
In order to make this snail you will need just two ribbons, cut lengthwise out of an A4 sheet of paper, and some glue.
For the body:
- Fold one of the ribbons by the middle and stuck it.
- Cut a small rectangle from the one end and shape the eyes.
- Fold once again to shape the body.
How to make the heart:
- Make small cuts at each end of the ribbon, but make sure they are opposite each other (see how at the picture).
- Insert one of the cuts into the other to close the shape and then break it.
- Use your fingers to shape the heart. You may apply some glue to make it firmer.
Now you have to stuck the heart onto the body.
a butterfly from hearts
In order to make this butterfly you will need two couples of hearts. They must be different in size, sine one is inserted into the other.
The L.O.V.E snail – well, it is not that difficult, as it seems. It is made out of 4 ribbons, cut out of an A4 sheet of paper.
Start with the О, V, E letters. Then stuck them onto the last ribbon, closer to its end. Finally shape the letter L with the remainder of the ribbon.
See more Valentine’s Day craft ideas in KROKOTAK:
10 thoughts on “L.O.V.E. snail – from colored paper strips”
Прекрасни идеи! Много благодаря, непремено ще се възползвам. 🙂
Didn’t get how to make letter “E” … could you help me with more pictures? thank you so much! Congratulations on yr website, it’s awesome!
merhabalarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, ben,bu siteye GİRDİM G İ R E L İ ÇOK SEVDM ÜYEYİM ,,,,,,,…………..TAVSİYE EDERİM
Muchas gracias por compartir tantas cosas bonitas.
dzięki ale fajnie żeby było po polskui
Comments are closed.