1. A 3D heart
2. An easy cardboard heart
3. An embroidered heart
1. A 3D heart – You need cardboard and thread. Our discovery is the cardboard from the IKEA packaging:) – thin for cutting, but thick enough for the job.
- Cut two equal hearts
- Make two cuts in the hearts, namely in the upper part of the one heart, and in the lower part of the other.
- Make small cuts on the edges of the hearts which will keep the thread from moving.
- Put the two halves one into the other, and you are ready to start with the thread job.
2. An easy cardboard heart – cut a cardboard heart, make cuts on the edge and wine the thread as shown.
3. An embroidered heart – In this case you need also a wooden spit for the holes and a tooth stick, instead of a needle.
- The wooden stick has a bigger diameter than the tooth stick, so it will be easier to put the improvised needle (the tooth stick) through the hole made by the stick.
- You have to glue the thread to the tooth stick very well.
- The embroidery variants are so many.