Let’s make a house from toilet paper rolls

Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

Why do we post this idea so early? Because you need time to gather enough empty toilet paper rolls to make this lovely Christmas village:)

Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

If you want to cut a door… but yo cannot, you can leave it uncut. Bot ways the house stays nice and stable.Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

You need an empty toilet paper roll, an A5 size sheet (half of a standard sheet for printing) and glue for paper.Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

Fold where shown to cut a square for the roof. The remainder use to roll a chimney.Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

It looks like a rocket science at the pictures, but actually the folding and the making of the roof is a piece of cake:)Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

When you are ready with the rolling of the chimney stick it on the roof.Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

The house itself is made via two bends and a slight folding to near the two ends..

Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

Now you have enough flat space to slip on and glue the roof.

Let's make a house from toilet paper rolls

See more toilet paper roll art and craft ideas in KROKOTAK:

toilet-paper-art

1. MANAR 09/11/2013 at 11:29

Wonderful work and is very simple automated implementation with my kids in kindergarten
    Please publish more of these works

2. Chocolat et Scoubidou 26/11/2013 at 23:26

I really loved thoses little houses. Thank you for sharing your ideas !
    I made a whole village with them for my children’s advent calendar this year. I also made a few of your trees, some deers and Santa, of course. You can have a look here :
    (I added a link to your site, if you don’t mind)

3. Livia 12/12/2013 at 19:20

Thank you so much for your marvellous ideas! They are so many and cute and brilliant that I don’t know what to choose. I posted an article about your work in my site http://blogs.sch.gr/lstavrakara/ and I’m sure a lot of fellow teachers will find it helpful. I am looking forward to creating some of your crafts in class. I’ll let you know. Merry Christmas!

4. Pingback: дом из рулонов от туалетной бумаги

5. Gloria 09/11/2014 at 17:22

Loved these, as a girl guide leader we are always looking for recycled crafts that the girls can do on their own. I’m thinking for my Sparks (5 & 6), prefolding the roof and we are ready to go With adult supervision/help they could even fold the roof. Thank for this, they are so cute and all together make a gorgeous “in my neighbour hood” display.

6. Gabreta 11/11/2014 at 19:03

Perfect!!!

7. Pingback: Kids' Crafts: Cardboard Rolls - Think Crafts by CreateForLess

8. Sandy 07/12/2015 at 19:21

I’m thinking about doing this project for 1st graders and I was wondering how much you did and how much the kids did. Thank you! I love this idea!