Fold a fir tree

Fold a fir tree

Коледна горичка

Fold a fir tree

Dangling fir trees – light for hanging, and impressive when you look at them.

Fold a fir tree

Хартиена елхичка с нагъване

1You need a square base folded by the middle and the diagonals (see how on the picture).Fold a fir tree

The difficult part is at the beginning, steps (1) and (4), (5) and (6), where the folded part has to be opened and folded inside. This is repeated three more times. When you are ready with the one side, turn the form and repeat the steps again.Fold a fir tree Fold a fir tree

Cut the lower part with scissors.Fold a fir tree

Make 5 symmetrical cuts at the two sides and start folding one after another, and your fir tree is ready.

Fold a fir tree

See more ideas for Christmas in KROKOTAK:

christmas kids craft

1. Judy 16/11/2013 at 06:08

This is fantastic, they are so cute! I’ve made several…can’t stop!

2. ju 17/11/2013 at 14:47

fantastic amei mas poderia ser em portugues brasileiro

3. valbona 20/11/2013 at 17:11

molto bello. grazie. perfect easy tree.bye!

4. Christina 20/11/2013 at 19:30

Very cool; I was scared when I read “The difficult part is at the beginning,” but it was actually quite easy and I always mess up paper folding. Thanks!

5. jj 21/11/2013 at 02:22

Now, finally I did it!! Yesss!!!

6. Emily 21/11/2013 at 21:21

What kind of paper is best? Cardstock?

7. Mary McClendon 21/11/2013 at 21:59

I am going to teach some 5th graders to do it. Thanks
    Mary

8. K. Hall 23/11/2013 at 03:22

Love this! Had to work at the folding but finally got it! I am going to teach some of my fifth graders this one!

9. Pingback: Fold a christmass fir tree | Do it yourself - visual know how!

10. Daune J 23/11/2013 at 22:42

Just love this. Not sure that the kindergarteners are ready for this! I am going to work on this first myself. Love it.

11. Pingback: Vrăji de iarnă | In joaca

12. Pingback: This Week - picklebums.com

13. Rosanna 25/11/2013 at 01:06

Great idea! I will make these fantastic trees:
    :-)

14. Rosanna gaetano 25/11/2013 at 01:13

Great idea! I will make it.
    Grazie!

15. Pingback: DIY | Bientôt Noël ! | Bons plans, bonnes adresses et restaurants - Blog Montreal Addicts

16. Diana 25/11/2013 at 17:41

Yay! I just finished mine. I used a turquoise metallic piece of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper and it is so very cute and festive! Now I have to make a forest. I can’t wait to experiment with other papers. Thank you so much for sharing this.

17. Mayra Sera 26/11/2013 at 12:35

Excellent for busy teachers who are willing to entertain the children while learning and who would also like to have fun themselves.

18. Pingback: ARBRES DE NADAL DE PAPIROFLÈXIA | Blocartístic. Visual i Plàstica a l'Oriol Martorell

19. Pingback: Handmade Christmas Trees

20. Pingback: adelantandonos…. | 1-2-3 ¡hecho!

21. Pingback: northstory notes - Nov 29, 2013 : northstory

22. Pingback: northstory notes - Nov 29, 2013 : northstory

23. Pingback: Go’morron! | KaffeTrumman

24. Inspire Me Heather 01/12/2013 at 16:37

Too cute, too cute!!!

25. Nayeli Gonzalez 02/12/2013 at 19:51

Yo los hice y para los picos de mi pino le puse brillantina de colores mezclada con resistol blanco, después me di cuenta de que en México ya venden un papel con brillantina con el cual estos pinos quedan super lindos.

26. asli 02/12/2013 at 22:12

amazing !! thanks for sharing :)

27. Holidays 04/12/2013 at 07:56

These are the best diy Christmas trees! I am making one of them this Christmas ! :)

28. bojana 04/12/2013 at 19:12

cool and a big love you

29. Pingback: Craft-tastic Evergreens {{30 Days of Christmas Crochet}} | the sparkly toad

30. Christie 06/12/2013 at 21:35

This looks cute & I tried to make one…I THINK I got it folded right but had a tough time folding down the points to form the angle-branches. Gave up!

31. Elsa Egusquiza 08/12/2013 at 04:02

I like your trees very much and already made two just now thank you for sharing. From Lima, Peru

32. keito 08/12/2013 at 12:52

this is so fun!and so easy! i love it!!
    thank you!! i ‘ll teach my freand!!

33. Pingback: Kerstbomen | Epsiej

34. Pingback: Pohon Natal Lucu dari Kertas | SDN 3 Bojonglopang's Weblog

35. Yoshi 13/12/2013 at 12:42

Thank you for sharing the great project! This is the best origami Christmas tree folding ever! Same as Diana, I used slightly metallic evergreen scrapbooking paper, but not 12×12, I used 8.5×11, then made 8.5×8.5 square. I made a star on the top by cutting seven sides of the paper(and leave one side), flipping it back. Then I glued on the 1 1/2″ wooden wheel parts, polycrylic coating to make them durable. How cute!! I made it a lot and gave them to my friends as a holiday gift. They all love it.

36. catherine 14/12/2013 at 01:17

excellente idée pour noel, super facile

37. Pingback: Self-Sabotage: 2013 365 Challenge #348 | writermummy

38. Pingback: es weihnachtet schneller als man denkt | stepanini

39. Pingback: DIY spécial déco de Noël ! | PLUMETIS, le blog

40. Pingback: Zase papír | VINTAGELOVER.CZ

41. Pingback: 20 Interesting Winter Kids Crafts |

42. Pingback: Origamijulgranar

43. Pingback: Origami Trees | The Good Enough Crafter

44. Tammi 28/12/2013 at 22:17

This was so much fun to make. I used heavy paper the 1st time & it was a little hard to fold. The 2nd one I made I just used regular white (copy) paper & it turned out perfect. Can’t wait to get some green paper & make these. Thank you for sharing.

45. Pingback: Бумажный лес « Универмаги товаров для дома