A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding

A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding

A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding

Ballet dancers made of wooden pegs, wadding and a piece of wire garland. A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding

Open the peg, turn around the two piece and glue them to make the body of the wooden ballet dancer.A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding

Cut a round piece of wadding. Fold it and make a small cut in it. Insert the wooden body through it.A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding

Insert the metal wire through the small hole in the middle of the body. Connect the two ends of the wire to make a circle.

Twist the wire to form the arms (the last picture).

If you want you may put a bead on the top of he wire.

Draw the eyes, mouth and slippers with an artist pen.

A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding A ballet dancer from pegs and wadding

See more ideas for Christmas:

christmas kids craft

See more crafty things to make with wooden clothespins:

wooden-clothespins- kids craft

1. Marija Krstevska 13/11/2013 at 23:37

cudesija

2. Pingback: Una bailarina de ballet para decorar en navidad « Madres y padres – Punto de encuentro

3. Pingback: Clothespin Ballerina Ornament | DIY Cozy Home

4. lesley smtih 20/11/2013 at 17:19

Brilliant x

5. DONNA WARE 20/11/2013 at 20:06

GREAT IDEA !!!! WILL TRY THIS FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTERS!! THANKS

6. Pingback: Clothespin Ballerina Ornament - I Love DIY

7. Pingback: Clothespin Ballerina Ornament For Your Tree - DIY Ideas 4 Home

8. Deborah 23/11/2013 at 04:16

Love this! I’m having so much fun making them with my 2 Gran Angels!
    We have invited my friend and her Granddaughter to make them with us again next week! Very Easy Project that will last and fun making memories, this is the best part!

9. Michelle Pizzimenti 04/12/2013 at 04:45

I love this! My 9 year old daughter and I will be making these to give to all the girls in her dance class for their Christmas party!

10. Angela 16/03/2014 at 14:14

there are many good ideas!

11. Gaby 23/07/2014 at 07:01

Awesome I want do this with my girl !!!
    xx

12. Pingback: Clothespin Ballerina Ornament | Diy & Crafts

13. Martha Lofton 22/11/2014 at 22:04

What is this wadding ? and where can I find it?
    Martha Lofton