Flowers-candies – how to make ones
Today our grown-up krokotak-girl turns 9 years old:). This is the bouquet of flowers-candies, which Vyara took to school this morning.
Make sure to have a flower for every child, so that everyone has a candy. Its a tough task, since there is a little brother around, who has realised that these are not only flowers:)
Flowers that have already been tried… yummy!!!! May I try one more?
1. Use masking tape to stick the candy to the wooden stick.
2. You need a piece of crepe paper, about 25 cm by 7 cm. Cut it lengthwise to be able to stretch it from the one end to the other with your hands.
3. Prepare a piece of the paper rope Twist, a little bit longer than the wooden stick. Open it so that it can be rolled around the stick-stem.
4. Cut a piece of paper rope (wired), some 20 cm long.
5. Roll the already stretched end of the crepe around the candy to make a flower. On the top of it put the wired paper rope and tighten it. This is the whole thing:)
6. At the end of the stem put scotch tape to prevent the paper from unrolling. Use your hands to make the flower itself, gently folding the crepe inside out.