Bouquet for MOM

Easy and beautiful flower cards for Mom.

Cut out 9 circles in different colors – 3 circles in every size.

Glue them together as shown.

Roll a piece of paper lengthwise to make the stalk.

Use sticky tape to attach each flower to its stalk. Staple together to make a bouquet that can be inserted in ‘the pocket’.

Fold a sheet of paper in two to make the card. Use another piece of paper to make the ‘pocket’ and insert the flower bouquet.

See more Mother’s day crafts:

mama mathers day kids craft

1. Anna Maria 14/04/2013 at 20:55

Sono bellissimi e creativi i lavoretti mi aiutano molto grazie

2. Pingback: Tarjeta Día de la Madre para niños > Decoracion Infantil y Juvenil, Bebes y Niños

3. Fleur 03/05/2013 at 07:01

I love this idea! Thank you so much for sharing :-)

4. Blaza 05/05/2013 at 11:38

Great idea!Thank you! I’ll try this with my children i school! :) Greetings from Croatia!! :)

5. Pingback: Some Inspiring Mother’s Day Crafts

6. Pingback: Cinco brincadeiras para o fim de semana | Maria, já é dia!

7. Pingback: Some Inspiring Mother’s Day Crafts | Html5 Tutorials

8. Pingback: За маме и све друге даме… | Чуда се, ипак, дешавају!

9. Venkata Rambabu 28/03/2014 at 07:36

I love this

10. Pingback: Mother's Day Craft Ideas (Collection) - Moms & Munchkins

11. Pingback: Best 25 Kid Friendly Easy Mother's Day Crafts

12. Pingback: Bouquet for MOM - Couponing as a lifestyleCouponing as a lifestyle

13. Pingback: Kwiaty – inspiracje | Małe Wielkie Odkrycia

14. Pingback: 17 Last Minute Mother's Day Crafts for Kids - Thifty Sue

15. Pingback: Summer Fun for Kids with Paper: Books for Kids GIVEAWAY

16. Anu 02/11/2014 at 05:17

Will do this with my kid. Thanks !

17. Pingback: 17 Easy Emergency Mother's Day Crafts For Kids - BuzzFeed Stuff

18. Pingback: 17 Easy Emergency Mother's Day Crafts For Kids - Agala.info

19. Pingback: 10 Must Try Mothers Day Crafts - Today's Kids Ministry

20. Pingback: Escuela Infantil GRANVIA » Archivo del weblog 5 tarjetas del Día de la Madre - Escuela Infantil GRANVIA

21. Meredith 27/04/2015 at 21:11

I love this design! I featured it on my blog for Mother’s Day.

22. Barb 28/04/2015 at 17:42

I love your pretty card! I’m thinking of making them with my Grade one class. I just shared your idea on my blog. Thanks!

Grade ONEderful

23. Pingback: 7 ideias de cartões para o Dia das Mães - TempoJunto

24. Britanny 05/05/2015 at 21:01

This idea is amazing. It is easy for children and very creative. My kids loved making this for their grandmother! Thanks :)

25. Colleen P 07/05/2015 at 18:07

Very cute idea! It’s easy to personalize too just by using different colors.

26. Pingback: 30+ Cheap Mother’s Day Crafts That Speak For Themselves! - DIY All in One