Paper HYACINTHS

Let us introduce our paper hyacints – they are easy enough for children to make them as a gift for Mom. What can be more beautiful than a flower made by little hands (sometimes a little adult help may be needed).

The stem was made from a roll of green paper that has been secured with glue.

paper flowers how-to

To make the flower itself, cut an A4 sheet of paper in 4, crosswise. Fold each part lenghtwise in two and snip repeatedly along the fold. When the strips are ready, put some glue along the other end  and start winding them around the stem. After you finish gluing each strip, try to fluff up the ‘flowerets’ to add volume to your flower.

spring kids craft

1. Dytke 08/03/2013 at 15:38

Thank you for this idea! We make it with my 4,5 years old son for Women’s day for the nursery school’s aunts: http://szorgoskezek.blogspot.hu/2013/03/jacint-nonapra-papirbol.html

2. Pingback: За маме и све друге даме… | Чуда се, ипак, дешавају!

3. Oana Pop 04/03/2014 at 15:25

Thank you for all the great ideas! When i dont know what to do with my kids at the kindergarten at take a look to krokotak and i see a lot of wonderfull crafts. Thanks again! All the best from Romania.

4. Dorothy 22/03/2014 at 02:01

Can’t wait to make with my grandkids

5. ryann 11/04/2014 at 04:01

i love it im going to make tht for my mom i love her so much

6. Cecilia Yung 09/05/2014 at 02:02

I saw so many of your designs and saved them to pintrest. I’ll be doing this with our Cub Scouts for Mother’s Day.

7. Moryanka Chalia 10/05/2014 at 12:27

Very pretty i made 1 few minutes ago

8. venessa 10/05/2014 at 22:43

Wow very lovely
    Making it nw to surprise mum 2moro

9. Nadya, Russia 15/07/2015 at 14:27

Admirable! I had a success in its making! I am a grown- up but love to do the crafts from your site! It pleases me! Thanks for all your ideas, thanks to all workers of the site! With best wishes…