SNOWFLAKE BALLERINAS for Crafty Moms

logoThis time KROKOTAK js only the photographer. The idea belongs to www.deviatsia.livejournal.com. Interior designer Tanya Ahmed (www.dadu.bg) was preparing the ballerinas for her daughter’s bedroom. They are a bit difficult for little hands but crafty moms would certainly manage. You will need white printer paper (and maybe some cardboard paper for the body to keep it flat).

Fold the paper square as shown to cut out the snowflake skirt.

Here are the snowflake skirt templates.

And here are the templates for the ballerinas. They open in PDF format.

kids craft for christmas

1. Pingback: Paper Ballerina Snowflakes - Kids Kubby

2. Josephinerose 30/11/2012 at 22:45

So how do you put the snowflake on the ballerina? Do you cut a hole in the middle?

Love this idea!

3. Althea Hylton 01/12/2012 at 20:42

These designs are awesome! So proud of you Tanya! HC’87 rocks :-)

4. REJANE SOUZA DOS SANTOS 03/12/2012 at 18:06

Is beautiful!!!

5. Ann Geyer 05/12/2012 at 16:50

These are beautiful! I see the templates for the ballerinas, but I can’t find the templates for the snowflake skirts. How can I get these? Thanks so much. ~Ann

6. Julie 14/12/2012 at 01:04

So pretty!

7. P. A. Manders 19/12/2012 at 20:54

Just enchanting–snowflakes come alive:) Bravo!

8. Pingback: Sugar Plum Snowflake Ballerina Fairies « denna's ideas

9. karlla Galatti 22/01/2013 at 14:12

Fiquei apaixonada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Minhas crianças vão adorar executar cada atividade! Obrigada!

10. Pingback: 6 дел, которые нужно успеть в феврале

11. Cherellious 07/04/2013 at 12:21

Soo lovely.. <3
    definitely want to try this, it's so beautiful
    thx for share :)

12. Cláudia Regina 22/04/2013 at 17:10

Hello there,

I am a teacher in Brasil and this site of yours is really wonderful, helpfull, criative and inspirational. If I could cooperate with any of my cold porcelain works, please let me to know that I would appreciate on sharing it too.
    Thank you so much for sharing it. <3

Best wishes,

Cláudia Regina.

13. Yasmin Miskin 06/08/2013 at 04:57

It looks so pretty while it is hanging.We have tried

Thanks

14. Leena 19/08/2013 at 07:37

Lovely!!! I would love to try them. The snowflake skirt templates are missing. I would really appreciate a link to the templates. Thanks!

15. Karen 02/09/2013 at 08:37

So pretty! Will you please send me the skirt template? How do you assemble ballerina and skirt?

16. Lisa Hanger 16/09/2013 at 19:25

Please add the skirt templates! These are beautiful!

17. Pingback: Balerina din fulgi de zapada | pitici.cu.lipici

18. Anna Brezinová 05/11/2013 at 21:24

Už ich mám hotové, sú čarokrásne, teším sa keď ich zavesím!!!
    Ďakujem za nápad.

19. Donyelle 23/11/2013 at 19:59

I love these ballerinas and am using them as decorations for my daughter’s ballerina Birthday!! Wonderful!!!

20. Pingback: Decorațiuni de crăciun | floridemandarin

21. Pingback: CYW: 2013 Holiday Bits & Bytes « Collage Your World

22. anita 10/12/2013 at 11:10

awwww… so beautiful, have to make them for my little ballerinas :) tnx for an idea

23. Lilla 11/12/2013 at 00:33

My daughter loves her Ballerina! My son did not like the idea though, so I said I would make a snowflake tractor for him. He loves it! I blogged about your ballerinas here: http://lillaskids.blogspot.hu/2013/12/advent-2.html

24. Ann Martin 11/12/2013 at 15:47

Thanks to you and Tanya – these are so pretty!

25. Pingback: Christmas tree decor ideas | Tribeca Kids Photography

26. Pingback: Christmas in January | Bookworm’s Diary

27. Pingback: Learning about Snowflakes | I Am Chris Nolan.ca

28. Pingback: Baletka | www.sikovnelabky.sk

29. Pingback: easyFun.my | 10 Amazing Decoration Ideas Using Paper Snowflakes

30. joyce 27/03/2014 at 17:02

so beautiful i will make some

31. monique 27/03/2014 at 17:04

beautiful!!!…beautiful!!!

32. monique 27/03/2014 at 17:04

beautiful

33. Pingback: 10 Amazing Decoration Ideas Using Paper Snowflakes | Dream Home

34. Pingback: 60 DIY Decorate with Paper | Rilane - We Aspire to Inspire

35. Adriana 14/06/2014 at 19:27

This is really great idea. I made a Spring version for my little daughter, ir has paper flower tutu instead of snowflakes and ti is hanging in her bedroom. Thank you!

36. Rebecca 13/08/2014 at 18:59

Wow – these are so lovely and remind me of Walt Disney’s “Fantasia”! I would love to have the snowflake templates too!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!

37. Pingback: Wonderful DIY Paper Snowflake Ballerinas | WonderfulDIY.com