logoThis time KROKOTAK js only the photographer. The idea belongs to  Natalia. Interior designer Tanya Ahmed ( was preparing the ballerinas for her daughter’s bedroom. They are a bit difficult for little hands but crafty moms would certainly manage. You will need white printer paper (and maybe some cardboard paper for the body to keep it flat).

Fold the paper square as shown to cut out the snowflake skirt.

Here are the snowflake skirt templates.

And here are the templates for the ballerinas.

kids craft for christmas

1. MEL 11/12/2014 at 23:48

The link to the skirt templates does NOT work. They would be helpful to many of us. Can follow pattern, not free hand artistic!! Sad, but true. Would like to make these. thanks in advance.

2. Pingback: Concerts and Dances and Cookies, oh my! (Weekly Wrapup and Lovely Links) - MistyKrasawskiMistyKrasawski

3. Pingback: The Home They Will Remember | InAnOrchard

4. Pingback: Балерина | Зелена учионица

5. Pingback: 19 Interesting and Creative DIY Decoration Ideas for New Year | Digital Photography Magazine

6. Pingback: Gyönyörű balerinás karácsonyfadísz - Majsi & PoppetMajsi & Poppet

7. Pingback: HTML5 Paper Snowflake Maker

8. Pingback: Giant Paper Snowflakes | Zakka Life

9. Loralee 29/12/2014 at 10:45

What a fun idea! My 87-year-old mom was a dance teacher her whole life. I love the idea of decorating her home with ballerina snowflakes for January! Your site references a template for the snowflake skirt pattern, but there is no link for the template. Please send me a printable skirt template. Thanks in advance!

10. Sarah Au 11/01/2015 at 15:23

Hi, this is a really lovely idea! Could I have the a copy of the snowflake skirt template? Thanks!

11. Pingback: Paper Crafting Ideas for the Holidays - Blog

12. Pingback: DIY Snowflake Ballerinas - Creativetips.Org

13. Pingback: WP Stacker link collection: February with 14 links | MakerCave

14. Pingback: February 2015: Interesting Projects | MakerCave

15. Pingback: DIY Belly Dance Ornaments - SPARKLY BELLY

16. Pingback: How to Make Snowflake BallerinasCreative Ideas | Creative Ideas

17. Dawna 26/02/2015 at 18:19

Love the idea, but need the skirt template in order to complete. Free hand doesn’t work.

18. Pingback: DIY Snowflake Ballerinas

19. Maria Isabel 08/04/2015 at 04:20

I would like to receive the ballerina gemplates for my grandougther . thank you

20. Pingback: How I Ruined Snowflake Plotting | Donna Stone

21. Pingback: DIY heart-stone-paper #11 Stoneflakes,Papercuts, Indoor and Outdoor Holiday decor even stone flake ballerinas | Heart Stone Paper

22. Pingback: French Tea Party Ideas | Call Me Miss Madame

23. Pingback: ۲۱ اردیبهشت – وبگردی رنگی | ESHVE

24. Pingback: Ballerina | denkreativesky

25. Farzaneh 29/07/2015 at 21:22

Wow!! it’s wonderful. I made it immediately)؛

26. ute.bartsch 24/08/2015 at 21:53

irgendwie stimmt die Faltanleitung für den Rock nicht. ( traurig) Bitte nochmal neu zusenden

27. Katie Wales 14/10/2015 at 04:36

Correct folding of paper is all you need for skirt making. I learned to make these snowflakes while in hospital at age 10, 50 years ago. Have often hung from entire ceiling at Christmas. Stop copying and let your inner ballerina go, make your own designs and really be able to take credit for your work.

28. Nika 02/11/2015 at 23:06

The idea belongs to Natalia. The original post is
    Please set a link.

29. Stephanie 24/11/2015 at 23:34

They look so lovely but, there seems to be a problem with the folds shown. When folding in this way, I end up with cut off tops to alternate points of most of the designs. If you look closley at the diagrams it is possible to see that this will happen. Does anyone know the correct way to fold as I can’t work it out? Thanks

30. shanata 18/12/2015 at 00:07

this is so AMAZING!!
    the print out sheet went fine though the paper was a little thick to cut through

31. Meredith {The Papery Craftery} 02/01/2016 at 17:56

I love your beautiful snowflake ballerinas! Thank you for sharing!

I’ve included them in my latest blog post:

Have a great day!

32. Brenda 13/02/2016 at 20:13

I have noticed that I am not the only one experiencing problems with printing out the template for the ballarinas you have on listed the template for on this page and others. It does not print out. The outline of the ballarinas need to be in black they are to light and the printers are not picking up the outline of them. Changing them to a bold black instead of a light grey probably will help if not a problem with the template itself. Would love to have them they are really cute.

33. gabrielle 13/02/2016 at 22:44

Salut ! tes créations sont superbes !!!!! mais je comprend pas comment tu passe le jupon sur la danseuse… aide moi ? stp ( = s’il te plait) ? :)
    bon Courage !
    Gabrielle Gustin 13 ans ♥

34. doris 05/07/2016 at 00:30

muy bello

35. Guadalupe Martínez Tadeo 10/10/2016 at 06:54

¿Cómo puedo hacerlo? ojala nos comparta algún video. O los trazos completos.
    Gracias por el espacio.
    Muchas felicidades por su talento y creatividad.