Printable CHRISTMAS FORTUNES
The most difficult part in making Christmas bread or banitsa is thinking up the ‘fortunes’ that people have to find inside. We chose ours from Еveryday Positive Thinking by Louise Hay. Not quite true to tradition, but so what? As always, we have prepared a PRINTABLE version for you.
- The thoughts you choose to think and believe right now are creating your future.
- The most important things in life are the ones without a price tag.
- Surround yourselves with positive people and situations; avoid the ones who depress you.
- Shed your perfectionism. The requirement of perfection is a straightjacket for you.
- Fortune has a special mission for you. You will be where you have never been.
- When it’s your money that is on stake, do whatever makes you feel secure.
- Give away your unnecessary possessions. Do not cling to things you do not use just because you paid a lot of money for them.
- Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious, for you shall only live it once. Be comfortable with growing older.
- Treat yourself as you treat your automobile – be careful with your body and it will serve you a long time.
- Consider yourself a successful person.
- Know that everything you do comes back to you.
- What has happened is not as important as what may happen.
- If you are happier surrounded by a chaos of many things, then don’t try to tame it but enjoy your belongings by putting them in order.
- How much money are enough for you? The amount is different for everyone, as are our fingerprints.
- Is there anyone you want to get in touch with but have never made the time?
- May your dreams be BIG! There are invisible forces ready to support them.
- If you hope for luck, you’d better not tell everyone about your most intimate dreams.
- You are a wonderful work of nature. She does not make mistakes.
- You are beautiful, no matter what your mind says. That’s a fact.
There are places in Bulgaria, which to my delight are still internet-free! And I stick to the rule that at Christmas we must be fully dedicated to our families. Merry Christmas and don’t forget – WONDERS DO HAPPEN THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!