Here are some easy and entertaining activities for the upcoming Christmas season. Paper plates are a versatile material that can be colored with all kinds of paints, glued on, folded or cut with scissors. Just perfect for a large group of endlessly creative kids.
1. For Santa or a dwarf staple together as shown 2 paper plates, some white paper napkins and some cotton wool.
2.Christmas angels made of paper plates and pipe-cleaners. More ideas like this…
3. 2 paper plates were stapled together to make this snowman. Decorate with paper wire to add the fashionable scarf.
4. Tissue and paper plate Christmas candles.
5. One paper plate, some tissue paper and crayons… Voila! A Christmas tree!
6. A giant snowball (composed of 12 paper plates) Read full article….